All Good Things..
Every Tuesday over at the The Broke and Bookish we all get to look at a particular topic for discussion and use various (or more to the point ten) examples to demonstrate that particular topic.
Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
Oh My Giddy Aunt – how many great books are due out next year! A. LOT. I had no problem with this post – here are but a few books to tempt your fancy (Whoops, I went over slightly):
Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor #1) by Mark Lawrence – due April 2017
With Blood Upon the Sand (The Song of the Shattered Sands #2)
Winter of the Gods (Olympus Bound #2) by Jordanna Max Brodsky – due February 2017
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden – due January 2017
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough – due January 2017
- City of Miracles (The Divine Cities #3) by Robert J Bennett – due April 2017
- Heartstone by Elle Katharine White – due January 2017
- The Ninth Rain (The Winnowing Flame Trilogy #1) by Jen Williams – due February 2017
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman – due February 2017
- Brimstone by Cherie Priest – due April 2017
- Gilded Cage by Vic James – due February 2017
Okay – I went over – but I really could have gone on, and on!
And, for those of you who like the bright and sparkly things, feast your eyes on these: