Every Tuesday over at the The Broke and Bookish we all get to look at a particular topic for discussion and use various (or more to the point ten) examples to demonstrate that particular topic. This week’s topic is:
Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)
- Some extra time please, if it’s not too much trouble. Come on, this is Santa – if anyone can pull this off he can!
- A magical room in my house that once I go in is actually enormous – where I can have row after row of books and never run out of space (think along the lines of a tardis)
- Or maybe just leave me a tardis – I think that would look pretty cool in the corner of the room.
- The most comfy chair ever.
- New plump pillows – nice easy one right there and nice comfy bed time reading.
- Book tokens – easy, no explanation necessary and frankly the best gift ever.
- A new table lamp – one of those adjustable ones. I could definitely live with one of those.
- A super kindle – one that actually organises me – this should be a real thing. I’m always making and losing lists. I need to be organised.
- Less grabby hands – this is really necessary, although, if Santa pulls this one off I might not need that tardis anymore (I still want it though).
- All the books off my wishlist (not greedy much) (not to mention I just ruined No.9) Oh well… the tardis is back on the menu!