Wait till they get a load of me…
Every Tuesday over at the The Broke and Bookish we all get to look at a particular topic for discussion and use various (or more to the point ten) examples to demonstrate that particular topic. The topic this week is:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
- The Thorn of Emberlain by Scott Lynch. I love this series and can’t wait to read more of Locke and Jean’s adventures.
- The Waking Fire by Anthony Ryan. Loved the first series by this author and very keen to see what he does next.
- Den of Wolves by Juliet Marilier (Blackthorn and Grim #3). I have to catch up with No.2 but even so I want this book – the writing is gorgeous and so are the covers.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows #2)
- The Last Day of New Paris by China Mieville – I haven’t read this author yet but love the sound of this one.
- Ghost Wakers by Mary Robinette Kowal – another author I really want to read and this book looks like a great starting point.
- Gods of Nabban by K V Johansen – I love the sound of this one
- The Wall of Storms by Ken Liu. The first book was epic! I need more
- The Gates of Hell by Michael Livingston
- With Blood Upon the Sand by Bradley Beaulieu (the Song of the Shattered Sands No.2) No cover or firm release date for this one yet but fingers crossed.
What makes made it onto your most wanted list?