My 8th book: Final Stage: #SPFBO 16
November 1st saw the start of the second stage of the SPFBO – the Self Published Fantasy Blog off organised by Mark Lawrence. All the details can be found here.
Today I’m highlighting the seventh book that I will be reading for the SPFBO. All the books have been drawn randomly. My books so far:
- Shadow Soul by Caitlyn Davis, review here.
- Paternus by Dyrk Ashton (review here).
- The Grey Bastards by Jonathan French.
- Larcourt K A Krantz ( Fire Born, Blood Blessed #1) My review is here.
- Ráth Bládhma (Fionn mac Cumhaill #1) by Brian O’Sullivan, review here.
- The Music Box Girl by K.A. Stewart. Review here.
- The Path of Flames by Phil Tucker. Review to follow
My next book (only two remaining now):
Three caravans have vanished traversing the Cowcheanne Way. The legendary Tahsis platoon, warriors thought by most to be invincible, are dispatched to investigate and are never heard from again. Rumours of native uprisings and bandit armies grow wilder and more widespread every day, while the more devout whisper about the return of the Horde, a mythic foe from ages past.
The truce between the warring Kael-tii and Ashai nations is put to the test when a new caravan is outfitted and they are forced to travel The Way together. As an ancient evil is unleashed upon them, a group of heroes, friend and foe alike, must band together for survival.
When the true nature of their mission slowly comes to light, the growing distrust between the Kael-tii and Ashai camps threatens to tear the caravan apart. Can they set aside their differences in time to combat the menace that imperils them all, or are they doomed to join the ranks of lost souls claimed by the cursed Cowcheanne Way?