February: My month in review
There it was – February – I know it’s the shortest month but even so will somebody put the brakes on! Anyway, not the best reading month and still a good number of reviews to catch up with but I’ll get there over the next few days hopefully.
Books read: (with links to reviews)
- In Calabria by Peter Beagle – review to follow
- The Ninth Rain by Jen Williams
- Larcourt by K A Krantz – review to follow
- Miranda and Caliban by Jacqueline Carey – review to follow
- Game of Shadows by Erika Lewis – review to follow
- Windsinger by A F E Smith– review to follow
- Danse Macabre by Laura M Hughes – review to follow
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
- The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire – review to follow
Last month’s covers are here.
None this month.
Unfinished series completed:
None this month
- The Winter Long (Toby Daye #8) by Seanan McGuire
- Harvest Home by Thomas Tryon
- Strange Star by Emma Carroll
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
Review Books: – lots of restraint this month
- Miranda and Caliban by Jacqueline Carey
- Island of Exiles by Erica Cameron
- Empress of the Falls by David Hair
- The Clockwork Dynasty by Daniel H Wilson
Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke and Bookish (every Tuesday)
Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Breaking the Spine where every week we get to shine the spotlight on a book that we’re looking forward to.
The Friday Face off by Books by Proxy
Friday Firsts is a weekly event hosted by Lisa at Tenacious Reader. which is a great way to let everyone know the first sentence and first impressions for your current read.
- Completed readalong of The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire
Classic Clubs read:
Unfortunately none this month.