Be there or be E = mc2
As one door closes another one opens up… Sci Fi November comes to an end today. A great event run by Rinn Reads and Oh, the Books! and The Sci-fi Experience over at Stainless Steel Droppings begins tomorrow. This event also coincides during the month of January with Little Red Reviewer’s Vintage Sci Fi. So, I console myself with the fact that even though I didn’t read everything I intended during the month of November I can continue with my sci-fi exploration during the next couple of months.
Both of these events are very relaxed There are no real rules – well, the only real rule is that you enjoy yourself!
I’ve made some lists:
Reading that I completed for Sci-Fi November:
Reading lined up so far for the Sci-Fi Experience:
- Fortune’s Pawn
- Leviathan Wakes by James S A Corey
- The Time Traveller’s Almanac – I probably won’t read all of this but thought I’d take a look at some of it; and maybe
- Dust by Hugh Howey – try and finish the Wool Trilogy
Reading lined up so far for Vintage Sci-Fi:
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Starship Troopers by Robert A Heinlein
- The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Let’s face it – I’m probably not going to manage all of that but I like the look of lists – they just seem so orderly and organised!
Anyway, lots of sci-fi goodness awaits on the horizon – all that you need to do is jump on board.
That’s it for me – over and out!